Since the time iMessage was launched for iOS devices, it has changed a lot. With the changes in other instant messaging apps around the world, Apple has brought new features and options to their iMessage app. Right now, it is among the most popular messaging app for Apple devices and almost all iPhone and iPad users are using this application on daily basis. You can configure the app according to your needs and take advantage of the third-party app integration features to extend its functionality. Although changing text color is something that can’t be found in many other similar applications, a lot of iOS users have started asking for it.
This post is about iMessage text color changing to give your messages a whole new look. Just like the Facebook Messenger application, you can change the color of message bubbles in iMessage using third-party apps. The color-changing feature might take some time to officially arrive on iOS devices so you can use apps to do it. There are quite a few applications available that can help you in doing this. But we have tested some of them and came to the conclusion that a lot of them don’t serve the purpose. Instead of trying multiple apps yourself, you can simply use the one we have mentioned below to save your time.
3 Ways to Change iMessage Color in iOS 15
Color Text Bubble On iMessage
The first method to change text color on iMessage is by using an app called Color Text Bubbles on iMessage. The best thing about this app is that it is free so you don’t have to pay anything to change the iMessage text color. This app offers text color change, font size change, and even the chat bubble color change features. The app is already being used by thousands of iMessage users around the world and you must try it too if you are looking for something like this. Below, we have mentioned the steps you can follow to use this app for iMessage text color change.
- First of all, download and install the app from iOS App Store.
- Now, open your iMessage app and type a message in the text field.
- Simply, click on the App’s Icon from the status bar to open its options.
- Your entered text will be shown in a different text bubble.
- You can also click on the Bubble, Text, or Emoji icon to get more options for them.
- Once you are satisfied with the text or bubble color, press the Send button to send your text.
This is not just another app to change text color on iMessage but it is among the best fancy keyboard apps for iOS devices. You can use this app to customize your text and emojis easily in just a few taps. Another thing to note here is that it works with all major platforms like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. so you can use it on other apps too along with iMessage. The best thing about this app is that it works pretty fine on both iPhone and iPad devices, so you don’t have to worry about anything while using it. Here’s how you can use the app to create fancy and customized text bubbles in the iMessage app.
- First of all, download and install the FancyBubble app.
- Once installed, go back to the iMessage app and create a new text message.
- Now, click on the FancyBubble icon from the keyboard bar to open its options.
- A list of all available bubble styles will show up on your screen. Just select any of them to proceed further.
- In the next step, you will have to enter the Message Text that you want to customize.
- You can now begin changing the Font Style, Font Size, and Font Color from the options available in it.
- When you are done creating the message and happy with it. Press the Send button and your message will be sent in a new bubble style.
NOTE: Almost all of the textures and colors in the FancyBubble app are free but there are in-app purchases too. Some font and bubble styles are paid and require real money. So, you will be able to use only limited styles in the free version of the app.
Using The Color Text Messages App
We have told you about 2 keyboard apps that lets you type and change the text color and bubble color in the iMessage app. Well, another quick way to do that is by using the color text applications on iOS devices. Currently, one of the best apps to do that is Color Text Messages developed by Mulian Li. This app has got more than 4,000 ratings on the iOS app store, so there’s nothing better than this to change text color on the iMessage app. There are thousands of text colors, fonts, backgrounds, and textured bubbles available in this app which you can use right after installing the app. Here’s how you can use this app to change text and bubble color on iOS 15.
- First of all, download the Color Text Messages app.
- Once installed, open the app and you will be shown different types of background colors, font styles, bubble shapes, and many more.
- Select any text or bubble style displayed on your screen.
- Now, type your desired text and it will be converted into that shape or color.
- If you want, then you can also customize your text by changing its size, color, style, etc.
- Simply click on the Send button to send the newly created text.
So, this is how to change text color in iOS 15 and we hope you are able to do that on your own. Not only on iOS 15 but you can also use the same app and the method on other iOS versions like iOS 14, iOS 13, etc. This app works pretty fine on the older versions of iOS so you are good to change the text bubble color on all iOS versions.
There are some more ways available to do it but sticking around this app is the best you can do right now. If we find something interesting than this app then we will make sure this post gets updated with such information. If you are facing any issues in using the iMessage text change color app or have any questions, shoot them via comments.